There are famous phrases that we all know, but for some reason we do not know their author or forget what they wanted to say. If that is your case, you will probably find that phrase in our collection or, you may find a new thought to consider your favorite. In GreetingsNow we have only the most beautiful and inspiring quotes, let us know if any have touched your heart or inspired you to judge life differently:
- Aristotle shows us with the following thought that, if we are consistent with excellence, it will become our way of life:
We are what we do repeatedly. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle.
- Regardless of what we plan to do with our lives, Confucius advises us to go with all our heart, because if we devote ourselves body and soul to a dream, at some point we will achieve it:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius.
- Bruce Lee states that, although knowledge will empower us, it will be void of all respect if we lack respect:
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect. Bruce Lee.
- With education, we can all judge and ask ourselves questions, we do not live to survive but to create and that is why we can change the world. Visionary words of the great Nelson Mandela:
Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela.
- Fear can paralyze us, but if we want to achieve success we must follow the advice of the great artist Vincent Van Gogh, do every day what scares us most and prevents us from reaching our goal:
The key to success is getting used to doing the things you are afraid of doing in your life. Vincent van Gogh.
- Thinking before speaking is one of the tips we receive as children, however, we always forget it. Aristotle reminds us that we will only be wise if we can shut up and think:
The wise never says everything he thinks, but always thinks everything he says. Aristotle.
- One of the most valuable phrases today, Lao Tsé does not dismiss helping those in need, but states that it is much more important to teach them to live on their own:
If you give fish to a hungry man you nourish it during a day. If you teach him to fish, you will nourish him all his life. Lao Tse.
- If you allow your life to be controlled by what they will say, you will waste your precious time in this world. As Steve Jobs says, you must live your own life:
Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs
- You surely recognize this famous phrase by Albert Einstein, with it he invites us to move forward in life, because it is the only way to keep us balanced and never fall: Life is like riding a bicycle;
To keep your balance you must keep moving. Albert Einstein.
- How many times have we been told that hate poisons? Buddha compares him to drinking poison constantly and expecting our enemy to die:
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. Buddha