Parents greatly enjoy the words of love, even more than the words that define them as our personal heroes and our role model. If you do not know what to write to Dad in his day, you can always consult the collection of Phrases of Love to Dedicate to Dad that GreetingsNow leaves at your disposal, so that you dedicate them with much love and creativity to your dear father:
- Dad, you were never a tyrant for us, since we were born you became our guide, friend and confidant and that is why you are the best father in the world.
- The best legacy you have left us dad are the memories we formed during those minutes of games in our childhood.
- Although sadly only one year is dedicated to providing love phrases for Father’s Day and celebrating them, parents are dedicated to their children every day of their life.
- When I was little, my dad applauded my achievements, when I reached childhood he taught me to differentiate well from evil, when I reached adolescence he set limits to my whims and showed me the way. Now that I have reached adulthood, only he is my advice and my most faithful friend.
- Today I want to thank you for being my father and God for choosing you to become my guardian angel. I love you so much dad.
- In your head there are many gray hairs, but don’t be distressed, because those gray hairs fill all the advice you give me with wisdom. I love you, dad and I always pray to God to fill you with great health and prosperity.
- In my heart there will always be a place for you dad, because you are the person who guides me in life and since I opened my eyes you became my first love. Happy day Dad.
- I’m not very good at writing love phrases for Father’s Day, all I can say is that I inherited my best traits from you. I LOVE YOU PAPA.
- Now that I am an adult and I have overcome my adolescence I have discovered how important your teachings and your guidance were in those turbulent years. I love you and I adore you dad.
- I want to thank you for how much you have given me in life and although my words may seem little compared to all the love you gave me, I sincerely wish to have you in my life much longer.
From GreetingsNow we hope that these phrases to dedicate to love dad are of your liking and of course, yours. We know that writing words of love to dad can often be difficult because feelings overwhelm us, but don’t be overwhelmed, with these messages that we have brought for you, you can surely express yourself in the best way and you will make your dad very happy.